[microsound-announce] Auf Empfang

iq bit iqbit.box at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:36:40 EST 2009

 Hi out there...

The first embryonic sound seems to see the light.

The project involve Dusty and Iqbit.

All the sounds are sampled from the acoustic guitar, from the kicks to the
"synth".

If you are wondering why we decide so....please keep on wonder.
We only like the idea to explore the possibility of an acoustic sound...in
this case:

The guitar.

The tracks on the player are in preview at 320 kbps.

Dusty and Iqbit by now have about 50 minutes of live show.

If you are really interested to see/listen their live act, please listen
carefully the tracks from the player and at least send your request at:

intoxikltd at gmail.com

p.s. stay tune...more to come....

take care out there.

www.myspace.com/aufempfang

for more infos take a look to our "Mother" platform:

www.intoxik.de/limited