[microsound-announce] New York City: February 15 to March 15.

erik schoster ejschoster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:22:48 EST 2009

There is some good stuff coming up at The Stone:
http://thestonenyc.com/calendar.php

I'm espeically excited about the Mountains / Duane Pitre show - but there
are a lot of other great ones in Feb - Richard Chartier for example!

So Percussion will be at Monkeytown:
http://monkeytownhq.com/february2009.html

And as well as a bunch of cool shows, Issue Project Room hosts Share every
sunday if you want to bring your instrument and improvise a bit:
http://issueprojectroom.org/events/

music: www.hecanjog.com / www.cedarav.com
community: www.luvsound.org / www.lovelymedia.org