[microsound-announce] Contents Onda Sonora Radio 05-09-09, 29-08-09 & 25-07-09

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 29 19:21:58 EDT 2009

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)O
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Saturdays. 01h. www. circulobellasar tes.com
www. ondasonoraradio .com· Listen any time http: / / www. artesonoro. org/ archives/ category/ artesonororadio / radio_ ondasonora/

www.myspace.com/ondasonoraradio

Contents Onda Sonora 05-09-09

01. THE HAFLER TRIO
Track: Blanket Level Approach #3 / Various Methods Of Attaining Immortality
Album: The Name of Someone
Label: Korm Plastics

02. BASTARD NOISE & GOLEM GROSS
Track: Space Inseminator / Abrupt Millipede Feeding
Album: Joined at the Skull - The Collaborations
Label: Housepig

03. BASTARD NOISE & CHRISTIAN RENOU
Track: Pole End
Album: Joined at the Skull - The Collaborations
Label: Housepig

04. BASTARD NOISE
Track: Ryobi Party / T.o.t.f.k.a.C. / We The Vermin / Satellite War / We Are The Brain
Album: Rogue Astronaut / Our Earth's Blood IV / No Skull Left Unturned
Label: Gravity / Housepig / Hear More! / 200mg Records

Contents Onda Sonora 29-08-09

01. WINDSOR FOR THE DERBY
Track: Let Go / Robin Robinette / One /The Door is Red / For People Unknown / We Fight Till Death / Flight / Troubles / What We Want / Spirit Fade / Shaker / Two / Lost in Cycles
Album: How We Lost / Calm Hades Float / We Fight Till Death / Difference and Repetition
Label: Secretly Canadian / Trance Syndicate / Young God

Contents Onda Sonora 25-07-09

01.. JOSEP LLUÍS GALIANA & GREGORIO JIMÉNEZ
Track: Oxam / Noisy / Speedblues
Album: Inside
Label: www.artics.org

02. PERFECT VACUUM
Track: Glamour Addict / The Good Neighbour / Kosmisch Mechanischer Mann/ Meaningful / It’s So Great To Be Me / Stories Of The American Civil Wars
Album: The Music Of The 21st Century
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

03. LITTLE BANG THEORY
Track: Autozither-#I
Album: Elementary
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

04. DON SIMON, KLIMPEREI + TELEFUNKEN
Track: Linaire, Très Linaire… / Kettled Drum’n Bass Blues / I Love Your Temporal Lobe / Fog in my Bones
Album: 25 Songs Looking For Ears
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

05. PUDDING ATTACK
Track: Mama Paper Cut
Album: Miniskirt Cash Machine
Label: Acidsoxx Musicks

06. TORSTEN PAPENHEIM
Track: Introducing Selected Characters & Tones / Harry S. Truman / Bruxelles Pianno Lessons / All The Songs you Sing
Album: Some of the Things We Could Be
Label: Schraum