[microsound-announce] das ist wunderbar...

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 17 04:27:49 EDT 2009

Dear Readers,
over here August is HOT

added a few new tracks in the player
www.myspace.com/philippepetit

pleased to anounce I have a song on a fantastic double CD compilation
released by Italian label Boring Machines
http://www.boringmachines.it

another one on a brand new label directed by 'ole friend Wang Inc.
http://myx2u.com/microlabel_ltd/va_time_out_of_joint

next week will DJ close to Valencia, at Foc & Sound festival
http://www.dfegroupserver.net/tmp/01.html

and soon to embark for a few gigs in Germany:

Aug 28 the gigantic Avant-Garde festival where I'll play solo + duo
with James Johnston
www.avantgardefestival.de
http://www.myspace.com/jjandpp

also Sept. 1st in Berlin @ Staalplaat record store for an event
organised by the prestigious Staubgold label.
Good friend Schneider TM will join me onstage...
http://www.staalplaat.com
http://www.staubgold.com

hope to see some of you there
all the best