[Microsound-announce] SB :: Light Budget, Heavy Thinking (Tuned City _i)

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:09:19 EDT 2008

SoundBlog :: October 29th, 2008 [#279]
====================================================))))
LIGHT BUDGET, HEAVY THINKING (Tuned City, Berlin _i)

For the time of Tuned City, an exhibition and conference project in Berlin, Germany, which took place between july 1st and 5th of this year, I joined Rinus van Alebeek and his das kleine, which in 2008 went into asymptotic Zen mode ...
In this first of several reports, read about the sirens in Berlin, about Ryijo Ikeda's Spectra/Matrix installation next to the Tour Montparnasse in Paris, and about the two old ladies that were with me on the bus from Hauptbahnhof to Neukoelln ... "Wherever you go, there you are" ...

** have a great day!
__ Harold Schellinx
 * Be an Angel !__ Guard the SoundBlog !__
==== http://angelsponsor.soundblog.net