[Microsound-announce] u can listen to my radio show

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 11 01:22:45 EDT 2008

hope you had a nice week,
allow me to remind you of my radio show, tomorrow Sunday, from 19:00
to 20:00
and for those not inhabiting around her it can be streamed there:

http://www.grenouille888.org/dyn/

on the right is written in pink "écouter" u click

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday evenings  : 19:00 - 20:00 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Hector Zazou & Swara : hool ki seva
"In The House Of Mirrors" (Crammed)

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band : black
waters blowed/engine broken blues
"13 Blues For Thirteen Moons" (Constellation)

Dr. Atomik : winter love
"s/t" (Hitch-Hyke)

Steve Von Till : a grave is a grim horse
"A Grave Is A Grim Horse" (Neurot)

Coil : a list of wishes
"VA. OperettAmorale" (Black Sun/Divine Frequencies)

Operator : she is cool
"Welcome To The Wonderful World" (Gamma Pop)

Strange Attractor : evaporate
"Mettle" (Music For Speakers)

Carter Tutti : lucifer sam
"VA. Recovery (7" boxset)" (Fractured)

Mika Vaino : running up that hill
"VA. Recovery (7" boxset)" (Fractured)

Ryoji Ikeda : back in black
"VA. Recovery (7" boxset)" (Fractured)

Hector Zazou & Swara : attainable border: east
"In The House Of Mirrors" (Crammed)

thanx for your attention
philippe

www.myspace.com/philippepetit