[microsound-announce] for New York microsounders

Daniel Neumann neumann at alulatonserien.de
Sat Nov 15 16:45:44 EST 2008

New York Remix
INNEN & AUREN

A concert performed by Franke Neumann Schmidt Weinheimer in Leipzig, Germany will be presented in New York. The concert deals with different relations of inside/inwards/external/outside and the specific individual position, one can take in a complex aural system.

Time: Thursday, Nov 20th, 9pm
Place: 145 Borinquen Place, Brooklyn, NY
(It will take place in my appartment, please call me, Daniel 540-359-9042, to get in, since I don't have a door bell.)

Looking forward seeing you,
Daniel

 http://danielneumann.wordpress.com
 http://alulatonserien.de