[Microsound-announce] [maxmsp] Max retreat

Stefan Tiedje Stefan-Tiedje at addcom.de
Thu May 29 03:19:52 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

As my studio is moving to La Tourette in France which is the famous
monastery designed by Le Corbussier and Xenakis, I'd like to know how
much interest would be for participation to set up a Max retreat there...

I'd plan it for around the last two weeks of july, but have to propose
it to the organisers there and nothing is fixed, could be also in a
completely different time slot/duration...

These two weeks would give space for working on a personal project, in a
beautiful landscape, an inspiring place and with colleagues which could
help to break the creative knots.
I will be giving an introduction into Max for beginners and will show my
tricks to advanced Max users alike. The only requirement would be that
the manual had been read, and the tutorials had been gone through once.
(elsewise it would be a little waist of time...;-)

It would be open to users of Pd, SC, Csound and similar tools as well,
but my personal experience with these tools is not as profound as with
Max...
(There must be an area where I keep my spirit of being a newbie alive...)

At the end we would be able to present our results to the public...

If you are interested in such a retreat (at any time), please answer me
off list...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------