[Microsound-announce] @c / Asamo / Takahiro Kawaguchi :: 3 expanded digital editions on Ristretto

grain of sound grainofsound at gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:35:56 EDT 2008

The month Ristretto is turning four years of existence, we are very
proud to present 3 expanded digital editions of previously released
recordings by Asamo, @c and Takahiro Kawaguchi ::

Asamo - "Niju"

Shinjiro Yamaguchi is the sound artist behind the name Asamo and this
is the record that started it all here at Ristretto. Back in May of
2004 we've released "Niju" in a tiny 3" cdr. This is an expanded
digital edition of "Niju" in a multimedia download containing: the
original recording plus 3 bonus tracks; an exclusive quicktime video
by Kudo and Yamada a.k.a copenhagen; one pdf booklet.

+ info:
http://ristrettomusiclabel.blogspot.com/2007/08/asamo-niju.html

@c - "48EDE"

In 2005 we've released "48" by the portuguese brilliant duo of "grainy
abstract electronica", @c (Miguel Carvalhais + Pedro Tudela).
Now "48" turns "48EDE". In what is a truly expanded digital edition of
more than 60 minutes of music and including also a beautifull 22-page
pdf booklet with artwork by long-time @c visual partner, Lia
+ info:
http://ristrettomusiclabel.blogspot.com/2007/08/c-48.html

Takahiro Kawaguchi - "Soundscape with 2 objects"

Takahiro Kawaguchi is a japanese field recordist and sound artist and
"Soundscape with 2 objects" came out on Ristretto two years ago,
packaged in a transparent clamshell containing a 5" cdr. This digital
download edition is a reissue of the original "Soundscape with 2
objects" now expanded with a quicktime video by Tetsuro Honma for one
additional raw and pure field recording by Takahiro Kawaguchi. This
edition comes also packed with the original pdf booklet.
+ info:
http://ristrettomusiclabel.blogspot.com/2007/08/takahiro-kawaguchi-soundscape-with-2.html

----

This month Ristretto is turning 4!