[Microsound-announce] koen park - grey night clouds

Jeremy Bible experimedia at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:50:25 EDT 2008

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read our news.We have some
exciting announcements we would like to share with you.

First....
exp046 - koen park - grey night clouds
koen park's debut album for experimedia delivers nostalgic and warm
electronic bliss.
now available in mp3 and flac formats with high quality
artwork....best part is...its free for you!
http://www.experimedia.net/index.php?main_page=exp046
You wont regret it.

Second....
If you visit experimedia.net you will notice the site is a bit
different.While we stayed with the same visual theme we have updated
the site to include RSS news feeds...artists section...and a shopping
cart system for our current and upcoming CD releases in our own
signature packaging.So keep an ear out for the upcoming releases.

Third.....
Speaking of our CD releases...here is what we have lined up so far
(and are ready to announce ;p)...more to be announced soon.

illusion of safety
history will never be what it was
expcd002 (cd & digital)

jeremy bible & jason henry
vector
expcd003 (cd & digital)

asymmetrical head
feeling sorry for inanimate objects
expcd004 (cd & digital)

jeremy bible & jason henry
shpwrck
expcd005 (cd & digital)

ALSO...
We (jeremy bible & jason henry) have a new album being released
digitally on german label restingbell.net this week....and a CD later
this month on Gears of Sand.  There are also two others currently
scheduled for this year on Gruenrekorder (germany) and Abgurd
(russia).
jeremy bible & jason henry - glare (restingbell.net)
jeremy bible & jason henry - vryashn (gearsofsand.net)
jeremy bible & jason henry - marker (gruenrekorder.de)
jeremy bible & jason henry - ound (abgurd.com)

You can get full details of scheduled releases and performances for
our collaborative project over at http://jbjh.experimedia.net.

AND ALSO AGAIN...
We each have solo techno EPs coming out this month as well.  Through
our pals over at http://tekknow.experimedia.net
halfadder - staying home tonight
box - i will let you down

Busy year...sheesh!
Thanks again...and look forward to some exciting output in the coming year(s)!

Oh and yeah...we are excepting demos. Just contact us through the website.

Thanks again to all those who continue to support experimedia,
Jeremy & Jason