[Microsound-announce] Störung Festival 3.0 - 23-26 April 2008 - Barcelona

daniele/tanderion.org info at tanderion.org
Wed Mar 26 10:15:34 EDT 2008

*Störung Festival 3.0
23-26 April 2008
Barcelona
**

[  PRESENTATION  ]*

Störung presents the third edition of its *electronic and experimental
music festival*. On the 23rd, 24th and 25th of April at La Farinera del
Clot and 26th of April at CaixaForum Barcelona a *fine selection of
audiovisual artists* from different countries who will be presenting
their more recent works.
As the name of our collective suggests (Störung means interference), our
aim is to *create an impact on, and to eliminate indifference from the
audience* through a selection of some of the freshest projects within
the electronic and experimental audiovisual scene.

<http://www.storung.com>
*[  PROGRAM  ]*

*23-25 Apr - Farinera del Clot*
Generative art exhibition (base floor):
Simon Geilfus (Bel)
dextro.org (Jap)
Cristian Gramada (Rom)

*23 Apr - Farinera del Clot*
Federico Monti (Arg) + Simon Geilfus (Bel)

*24 Apr - Farinera del Clot*
Frank Bretschneider(Ger)
Sutekh (Usa)
Daniele Cortese + Crab Fisher + Stefano Zatti (Ita)

*25 Apr - Farinera del Clot*
Murcof (Mex) + xx+xy visuals (Ita)
Vitor Joaquim + Laetitia Morais (Por)
LB^LC (Spa)