[Microsound-announce] Tunguska by 833-45 on Musica Excentrica

Nikita Golyshev musica_excentrica at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 15:11:44 EDT 2008

Hi, everyone!

If you're familiar with the music of Kevin M. Krebs
composing under is 833-45 alias, then I think that
you'll agree that Tunguska might just be his most
compelling work to date under that guise.

Just the association of the names 833-45 and Tunguska
is suggestive of the sonic power inherent to this
album. On the one hand, we have 833-45 delivering his
own formidable take on electronic music and the noise
aesthetic, but along with that we have the powerful
image of the well documented 1908 Tunguska Event in
which a massive explosion (possibly caused by the air
burst of large meteoroid or comet fragment) flattened
over 2000
square kilometers of a remote region in Russia.

Listen and Download at:
http://www.netaudio.ru/musica-excentrica/releases/exc012/