[Microsound-announce] (no subject)

bremsstrahlung recordings blungrec at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 15:50:08 EDT 2008

June 2008

Elian | and then one day it was over, just like that
TRANS012
Net Release Date - June 2008
Codecs: mp3 [256kbs]
Physical in March 2009
Edition 50

"I have titled this new creation 'and then one day it was over, just like that"...the title is derived from a Miles Davis autobiography I once read, in which he described kicking his heroin habit with that sentence. For me it represents an end to suffering..." mdf

The three tracks on the album were created using a variety of sources including synthesized saxophone and other brass instruments, a melody harp, acoustic guitar and many field recordings.

http://www.bremsstrahlung-recordings.org/transradiation/trans012.php

PHYSICAL

NEW

CORY ALLEN