[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA RADIO 16-07-08

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Sun Jul 20 09:56:05 EDT 2008

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Wednesday. 15h . www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com· Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

www.myspace.com/ondasonoraradio

CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 16-07-08

01. EYE
Track: Gardering
Album: Plays
Label: Test Tube

02. D'INCISE
Track: Objets Inutils Pouvant Servir / Vacances Inversées
Album: Les Restes du Festin
Label: Test Tube

03. CHRISTOPHER MCFALL
Track: Cunning / Confidence / Endurance
Album: All For The Terror That Sings Sweetly To You In The Night
Label: www.1000fussler.com

04. TENSION CO (Live in La Casa Encendida - Territorio Electrico. 31-07-08, 20:30h + SCUM & BONES)
Track: Amanece
Album: -
Label: www.myspace.com/tensionco

05. ANN DEVERIA (Live in La Casa Encendida - Territorio Electrico. 24-07-08, 20:30h + EVOL)
Track: Gracia
Album: Ann Deveria 1
Label: www.myspace.com/anndeveria

06. OUR SLEEPLESS FOREST
Track: Afraid of You / The Tinderbox
Album: Our Sleepless Forest
Label: Resonant

07. PORT-ROYAL (F.S.BLUMM REMIX)
Track: Mohn F/R Port-Royal
Album: Flared Up Port-Royal Remixed
Label: Resonant

Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así, responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have considered it could be interesting for you. If that's not your case, then reply us with this subject for the message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out from the mailing. Thank you