[Microsound-announce] Found Tapes / Das Kleine in Neukoelln, Berlin

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 06:57:01 EDT 2008

As an appendix to DKFRK (Das Kleine Field Recordings Festival)'s part in the
Tuned City events, now on in Berlin, Germany, I present ongoing work
on the Found Tape Exhibition ( http://foundtapes.soundblog.net ) at
"CAKE & COFFEE", daily, in the afternoons, from 2 till 5 july, in the
Weserstraße 56 in Neukölln (U-Bahn: Rathaus Neukölln).

Also at "CAKE & COFFEE" on saturday 5 july: "DKFRF INTIEM", with performances
and presentations by Soinumapa, PBP8, myself and guests ...
We start at 17h ... Hope to see you there.

The Tuned CIty DKFRF presentation will take place on friday evening, july 4th.
It'll be on the Wriezener Bahnhof / Helsingforser Straße / U+S Warschauer Straße
site, in the open air, and promises to become very special indeed ...

Harold Schellinx
--
http://soundblog.net/