[Microsound-announce] New from ArtistBlackMusic

Thaniel Lee thanielionlee at thanielionlee.com
Thu Jan 31 00:41:25 EST 2008

THANIEL ION LEE - in a dark forest we wander

ABMOT001

Fans of early pita, kevin drumm, and the prettier parts of mezbow will
feel at home in this cd-r . In a dark forest we wander is thaniel ion
lees' first object-based release in over four years, and it was
compiled in random sessions over a period of around 2 years. This
release explores his love for loud drones, power electronics,
clipping, and tone generators. Fans of early pita, kevin drumm, and
the prettier parts of mezbow will feel at home in this cd-r. each
order will come with a mouth painting made by thaniel ion lee, and
other random obects.

edition of 20
8.00ppd

 http://artistblackmusic.thanielionlee.com/