[Microsound-announce] Linux Audio Conference 2008: Registration now open

LAC2008 fbar at footils.org
Tue Jan 29 06:33:58 EST 2008

Dear all,

The Linux Audio Conference 2008 in Cologne (Feb 28th - Mar 2nd 2008)
is just one month away now. The programme is shaping up, concerts are
being organized and coffee is about to be ordered.

To help us with planning the LAC2008 we kindly ask you to register now
at the conference website. This helps us to estimate how many visitors
we may expect, what individuals the audience is made of, and allows to
produce name tags for all attendees so that it becomes easier to
identify each other.

To register, please use the "Registration" form at
http://lac.linuxaudio.org

Also we now have put accommodation info plus some maps of the
conference location online. You can find these on
http://lac.linuxaudio.org under "Visitor Info".

Finally if you're living in Cologne or nearby: We are looking for
volunteers who would like to help out in any way, e.g. to host artists
and paper presenters in their flat. If you want to offer your help,
please contact the LAC2008 orga team at lac at linuxaudio.org

The LAC2008 chair is looking forward to have another great conference
with you all.

All the best
--
 Frank Barknecht and Martin Rumori