[Microsound-announce] Maurizio Bianchi + Emanuela De Angelis - New CD out now !

Yoko Karu yoko.karu at baskaru.com
Mon Jan 21 15:14:40 EST 2008

Dear readers,

We are glad to announce that a new cd release is out now on Baskaru.

Artists : M.B + E.D.A
Title : Regolelettroniche
Catalogue # : karu:8
4 tracks CD album packaged in a deluxe digipak.

Vital Weekly says:
"This is a pretty strong collaborative disc, of highly unsettling ambient drone music."

Smallfish Records says:
"Frankly, this is brilliant and is without doubt my favourite release on Baskaru thus far (and that's saying something as I adore the Lawrence English CD)."

Baskaru says:
"Italians Maurizio Bianchi and Emanuela De Angelis have a generation between them, but that does not prevent them from delivering their first collaboration entitled "Regolelettroniche".
However, to get there, they had to agree on a few rules, alluded to in titles such as "Earthly Principle" and "Cosmic Norms", and through these "rulelectronics" credited to both of them.
That being said, these rules are left unexplained; listeners can discover them on their own when they experience this drone-based music: soft, quiet, seemingly reiterative yet clearly transformative."

More info and audio samples at http://www.baskaru.com/karu8.htm

Thank you for reading and best wishes for 2008.

::

Baskaru

E-mail: hello at baskaru.com
Web site: http://www.baskaru.com
Last.FM: http://www.last.fm/label/baskaru
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/baskaru

::

Out now on Baskaru:
* Maurizio Bianchi + Emanuela De Angelis - Regolelettroniche, CD, 2007, NEW CD OUT NOW
* GoGooo - Long, Lointain, CD, 2007, NEW CD OUT NOW
* Lawrence English - For Varying Degrees of Winter, CD, 2007

Upcoming releases:
* Yoshio Machida - Hypernatural #3, CD, February 2008

::