[Microsound-announce] Tron Lennon need UK gig Mon 21st Jan

info at tronlennon.co.uk info at tronlennon.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 11:11:49 EST 2008

Due to a cancellation, Tron Lennon are available on the evening of Monday
21st... we are based in Newcastle upon Tyne and have a hire van booked
from Monday morning... anything within geographic range considered.

we do experimental/electronic/audio visual improv, more info here:

http://www.tronlennon.co.uk/live.html

Gig List:

Jan 17 2008 Side Café, Newcastle Upon Tyne, North East,UK
Jan 21 2008 ANYWHERE SOUTH OF NEWCASTLE!
Jan 22 2008 The Queen Charlotte, Norwich, South East,UK
Jan 24 2008 TAG Gallery, The Hague, Holland
Jan 25 2008 Salon Bruit, Berlin, Germany
Jan 29 2008 Club Transmediale, Berlin Germany

contact info at tronlennon.co.uk

http://www.tronlennon.co.uk
http://www.myspace.com/fergalstrandy