[Microsound-announce] two new releases from and/OAR

dkl37 at juno.com dkl37 at juno.com
Tue Feb 12 14:13:43 EST 2008

Greetings my fellow lowercase micronauts,

and/OAR launches the first CD release on one of its
two new subdivisions, mOAR, which will be focused upon
genre blending electronic music; while also launching
the first (non-subdivision) and/OAR online release, having
already issued an MP3 release through mOAR back in
December for GoGooo entitled "À Côte".

Two new works at different sides of the mood spectrum...

artist: MOU, LIPS!
title: Untree
format: CD
link: http://www.and-oar.org/moar_catalog_moar1.html

artist: JONATHAN BENHAM & CHRISTOPHER MCFALL
title: For Wings That Seldom Sleep
format: MP3
link: http://www.and-oar.org/pop_andp31.html

And I would really like to thank everyone who has supported the new
MP3 catalog so far! Proceeds will go directly to the artists.

Thanks very much for your time and attention!
Dale

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

NEW: MOU, LIPS! : Untree (mOAR CD release)
NEW: BENHAM & MCFALL: For Wings That Seldom Sleep  (and/OAR MP3)
NEW: YUI ONODERA: Suisei
STILL NEW: FRANCISCO LOPEZ: Wind [Patagonia]