[Microsound-announce] London, March 26/27, April 18 ??

colin monotonaut at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 9 01:00:32 EST 2008

hey..still trying to find a place to plug my laptop or
walkie-talkie* into

BROKEN SLEEP / MILF WOLF
European Tour March 26-April 18 2008
...fourth european visit from this canadian (first
toured as "Clone" in 2003), now back with 2 solo
projects looking for promoters & venues

BROKEN SLEEP
dark ambient, drone, minimal abstractions
w/ field recordings from my former work site &
my current s. asian journey
http://freewebs.com/brokensleep/media.html

*"Self-loss Circle" (voice, wireless radio,
electronics) is a psycho-spiritual experiment where
the blind-folded paricipant attempts to experience
depersonalization by repeating his first name
("Colin") into a delay-effected wireless microphone
while continually walking in a circle. Although
physical balance and a sense of direction will likely
be lost, the participant may also lose some sense of
self and find a new and temporary perspective emerge
as the sounds he creates begin to lose meaning.

..i've also got this project going:

MILF WOLF
harsh mid-high noise catharsis
http://myspace.com/milfwolf

active in d.i.y. & extreme music off+on for 25 years

shared bills with a diverse set of folks, including:
pan sonic, synapscape, incite/, goatsblood, pulse
emitter, dave phillips, tourette, crank sturgeon, dev
79, the rita, flat grey, sistrenatus, coin gutter,
holzkopf, skeeter

labels:
brise-cul, eklegein, la main gauche, mediacore,
tentacle beast, 2013

cheers, colin

-
http://freewebs.com/brokensleep