[microsound-announce] Live Lainhart Streaming Internet Performance New Year's Eve

Richard Lainhart rlainhart at otownmedia.com
Sat Dec 27 10:17:12 EST 2008

Friends: on New Year's Eve, I will once again be taking part in
Electro-Music.com's Live Streaming New Years Eve 2009 Floating
Concert, broadcast live online on December 31, New Year's Eve. I'll be
performing new works and improvisations for Buchla 200e and Haken
Continuum from 9:30PM EST to 10 PM EST. (January 1, 2:30 AM GMT; to
find your local time, go to http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/).

To listen to the live stream, go here on New Year's Eve:

http://electro-music.com/radio/

For more information about the concert and a complete schedule for all
the performers, go here:

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22830&sid=08bfdd334d0717d489e06cf9555838ba

I hope you can tune in, and I wish you all a Happy New Year.

http://www.otownmedia.com/ElectroEve.jpg

Richard Lainhart
http://www.otownmedia.com
http://www.downloadplatform.com/richard_lainhart