[microsound-announce] Share Amsterdam Launch

nesa nesa.popov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:35:37 EST 2008

Media artists and technicians, come to SHARE in Amsterdam.

On the 17th of January, media artists and technicians will come
together for the first SHARE event in Amsterdam. SHARE is an
audiovisual jamsession, a place to display your unfinished projects
and meet other geeks. We're hosted by a great little venue in the very
center of the city, next to Dam square: thegetawaycafe.com.

There will be
* 1 PA
* 4 beamers
* 16 laptop spaces
* 64 people (max) at a time
* Free Wifi, 220V and Tapas.
* Max/MSP/Jitter and other programming gurus
* DIY instruments and controllers
* No entrance fee

We are extremely good at improvisation, so let us know if you have
installations to display, a short talk to give or one-liner statements
to make. We feature an automatic visual jukebox so be sure to bring
your muddy pictures, shaky video's and screenshots of half-finished
software.

Location: http://tinyurl.com/7ow3yt

The event will be streamed live on: shareamsterdam.com

More info:
shareamsterdam.com
share.dj
thegetawaycafe.com