[Microsound-announce] aufabwegen news

Yves@GMX yves_tk at gmx.net
Tue Apr 22 03:39:10 EDT 2008

some news from aa hq:
.release.
.concerts/dj events.
.mailorder.

.new release just out now:

CARL MICHAEL VON HAUSSWOLFF: Perhaps I Arrive - music for Atatuerk Airport,
Istanbul 2xCD
double cd, full colour digipak, photography by CMvH, design by Akifumi
Nakajima (Aube).
aatp25, ltd. 500 copies 18,00 euros plus postage
wholesale requests welcome

One disc contains sounds that were originally conceived as an installation
at the airport but were neglected due to their disturbing nature. the
seciond disc contains the nice version of sounds that were eventually used
in the installation.

.aufabwegen is doing two festivals in muenster in the geraeuschwelten
series:
17.5.2008
josef suchy (staubgold, entenpfuhl, sonig) - guitar solo
t - bone macina (aka paul hubweber) - tbn, harmonizer, echolette,
tubescreamer, octaver
michael northam - subtle field recordings
ah cama-sotz - special dark ambient set

06.06.2008
anemone tube - between noise and headaches
fetisch park - first perormance in many years
inade - exoterric ambience

both festivals take place at
black box/cuba cultur
achtermannstr. 12
48143 muenster
germany
info
http://www.geraeuschwelten.de

dj zipo [aufabwegen] is playing records at the folowing occasions

24.04.2008 20.30h
AIDS WOLF (USA) + dj zipo [aufabwegen]
Kulturbunker Muelheim, Berliner Str. 20, 51063 Koeln, Germany
http://www.kulturbunker-muelheim.de

27.04.2008, 20.00h

(h)ear#2
CHACHA (NL) noise performance
dj zipo [aufabwegen] - electronic bricolage
kuS (kunstencentrum/artcentre Signe), Heerlen, Netherlands
www.kunstencentrumsigne.nl

.mailorder

there are plenty of new things in our mailorder catalogue by aube, zeni
geva, marc behrens, asmus tietchens, cccc, and many more,. check it out at
http://www.geraeuschwelten.de

thanks for your time.

a u f a b w e g e n
p.o.box 100152