[Microsound-announce] [playlist] framework - 13.04.08

. m u r m e r . murmer at talk21.com
Tue Apr 15 11:15:14 EDT 2008

/*framework*/ broadcasts sundays on *resonance104.4fm* in london (uk) or
worldwide on http://www.resonancefm.com from 10-11pm gmt

next edtion: *20.04.08*
~ time zone converter: http://thesaturnv.com/converter.html ~

*for general info, playlists, podcasts, or to stream the latest edition:
http://www.resonancefm.com/framework *
*framework is supported by /soundtransit/: http://www.soundtransit.nl *

RESONANCE FM'S PROGRAMMING IS PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY VOLUNTEERS; PLEASE
HELP US TO CONTINUE BY MAKING A DONATION.  CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE TO FIND
OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP K EEP RESONANCE ON THE AIR:
HTTP://WWW.RESONANCEFM.COM.  THANK YOU!

/*framework*/ - phonography / field recording; contextual and
decontextualized sound activity
presented by patrick mcginley

this edition of/* framework:afield*/ has been produced in porto,
portugal by *cr**ó**nica electronica*.  for more information see
http://www.cronicaelectronica.org.

    "A Chronicle of Crónica, around 5 years of it.

    Mixed by Pedro Tudela and Miguel Carvalhais in February and March 2008.

    We started Crónica in 2003. Originally intending to release both our
    work and that of a relatively close group of friends and artists, we
    have since produced and released work from artists a bit from all
    over the world. Along the way, we have been finding unexpected
    points of contact between the work of all those that have thus far
    collaborated with Crónica and what was once perhaps a small group
    has now grown to a much larger collective.

    The mix we produced for this broadcast presents music that Crónica
    has released or is about to release, looking back to the first five
    years and simultaneously ahead to what we can only hope is a much
    longer time."

again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw
field recordings, field recording based composition, or introduction
submissions.  we are also now accepting proposals for full editions of
our guest curated series.  send proposals or material, released or not,
on any format, to the address below.  if you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to get in touch!

framework
354 rue de l'andelle
27910 perruel
france

framework at talk21.com

*13.04.08*
*(this edition will be available online until 20.04.08)

*01    00:00/28:25
    Gilles Aubry (ch/de)
    "Berlin Backyards"
    in Berlin Backyards
    Crónica 036~2008 TBR

02    02:00/11:13
    Paulo Raposo (pt)
    "A Bag of Water"
    in Mus*****ic
    Crónica 032~2008

03    04:08/10:02
    o.blaat (usa/jp)
    "one morning" (w/ Kaffe Matthews)
    in Two Novels: Gaze / In the Cochlea
    Crónica 012~2004

04    06:10/15:16
    Pigeons in my street
    recorded by MCarvalhais

05    10:49/15:56
    Lawrence English (au)
    "Relocated (UTC)"
    in Happiness Will Befall
    Crónica 022~2005

06    12:57/18:22
    PT's cats
    recorded by PTudela

07    16:19/17:47
    Gintas K (lt)
    track 8 from "Lovely Banalities"
    Crónica 040~2008 TBR

08    17:19/23:47
    @c (pt)
    "18" (with Manuel Mota and João Hora)
    in v3
    Crónica 010~2004

09    20:57/21:59
    Recorded live (1:02:026)
    by PTudela

10    21:22/27:42
    The Beautiful Schizophonic (pt)
    "Music for Lonely People"
    in Mus*****c
    Crónica 032~2008

11    23:09/27:04
    @c + Vitor Joaquim (pt)
    "Ouvertüre"
    in De-Tour
    Feld 005 / 2007

12    25:20/42:19
    @c (pt)
    "Blues"
    in Crónicast 016
    recorded live May 19 2006

13    27:57/30:14
    Ákos Garai (hu)
    "To Bjeller"
    in Essays on Radio
    Crónica 020~2005

14    29:19/31:40
    Boca Raton (nl)
    "Circle '4"
    in Product 05
    Crónica 019~2005

15    31:18/34:09
    James Eck Rippie (usa)
    "Black Transmission"
    in Mus*****ic
    Crónica 032~2008

16    32:39/36:37
    "01.1 - 01.4" (work in progress files)
    by PT

17    35:08/39:14
    Ran Slavin (il)
    "DAT Beats"
    in The Wayward Regional Transmissions
    Crónica 028~2007

18    37:33/41:48
    Cem Güney (tr)
    "A Phonetics Theme"
    in Praxis
    Crónica 034~2008 TBR

19    40:23/41:23
    Stephan Mathieu & Janek Schaefer (de/uk)
    "Maori Love Song"
    in Hidden Name
    Crónica 027~2006

20    41:00/41:59
    Davor Mikan (at)
    "Animal"
    in Täuschung
    Crónica 030~2007

21    41:44/43:31
    Autodigest (pt)
    "Expansion"
    in A Compressed History of Everything Ever Recorded, Vol. 1
    Crónica 006~2003

22    42:01/44:13
    Davor Mikan (at)
    "Der Eisverkäufer explodiert einfach"
    in Täuschung
    Crónica 030~2007

23    42:18/45:28
    Freiband (nl)
    "De Kabale Brug"
    in Leise
    Crónica 026~2006

24    44:00/46:45
    The Beautiful Schizophonic (pt)
    "La Lectrice" (avec Colleen)
    in Musicamorosa
    Crónica 029~2007

25    45:12/49:47
    o.blaat (usa/jp)
    "Nightvision"
    in Two Novels: Gaze / In the Cochlea
    Crónica 012~2004

26    46:11/47:17
    Tilia (de)
    "...and coming back"
    in vous rêvez/ vous ne rêvez pas
    Crónica 015~2004

27    46:20/54:45
    Feltro (André Gonçalves) (pt)
    Crónicast 021

28    47:41/54:53
    Sonega, Alentejo, Portugal
    Recorded by PTudela

29    50:07/52:20
    @c (pt)
    "56E1"
    in Compilatorio #2
    Alg-a / 2006

30    52:14/56:59
    Pal (pt)
    live at Passos Manuel, 22 December 2007

31    53:09/56:59
    [des]integração (pt)
    "4to"
    in On Paper
    Crónica 005~2003

32    56:34/57:00
    Karlheinz Stockhausen (de)
    "...on sound"

framework intro submissions:

1)    take yourself and a recording device to a location of your choice
2)    record for AT LEAST one minute before you -
3)    read aloud the following text:

*welcome to framework.*

*framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and its use in
composition.  field recording, phonography, the art of sound hunting;
open your ears and listen!*

4)    continue your recording for AT LEAST two minutes after you have
finished speaking
5)    send the recording on any format to the above address, or as an
mp3 via email

thanks!