[Microsound-announce] ********* new album

mo anatacloc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:02:15 EDT 2008

*****************
new album
*****************

I have finally completed my first album and a net-label (Sinewaves.it) has
graciously agreed to publish it for me. If you are interested you can
download the 6 pieces and the album cover from the label's website. It is
free.
Here is the link where you can find the album:

http://www.sinewaves.it/s3p046.htm
Or if you like you can visit myspace at www.myspace.com/massissam

Well, I hope you like the sounds and if you care to let me know what you
think (honestly) it would be great. If you don't like it you can still
browse the label's archive for other music – who knows you may find
something that you like.

Ohh, to download you need to right click on the song's title and click on
"save target as"

 massi