[Microsound-announce] website online + first disc released

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 16 06:35:26 EDT 2007

dear listeners
hope you are well
been a while since we last updated you...

we are pleased to announce that our website is now up and running, if
u want to hav a look:

http://www.stringsofconsciousness.info

secondly our first disc is released. a classy piece of glorious ole
vinyl, 7' picture disc issued by the prestigious label owned by Barry
Adamson
to be ordered there:

http://www.centralcontrol.co.uk/store/

or for those who do not own turntables available via your fave mp3
sellers: bleep, rough trade, e-music, i-tunes...

both song can be heard in our player there:

http://www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness

thanx for your attention
ip