[Microsound-announce] aube tour in may / last dates

Till Kniola yves_tk at gmx.net
Thu Mar 15 06:03:57 EDT 2007

dear all,

aufabwegen will be organizing a european tour for AUBE (akifumi nakajima) in
may 2007. the tour will go from may 12th to june 1st and bring AUBE to
several countries in europe.
the line up will will be aube live and dj zipo [aufabwegen].

we are still looking to fill those gaps:

14th and/or 16th may - poland, germany (east, north)
25th may germany (ruhrgebiet) or netherlands/belgium
27th may south germany or france
29th may france

anybody interested in setting up a show should please contact me directly at
zipo at aufabwegen.com

hope some of you are interested.

all best,
till