[Microsound-announce] Symbiosis Playlist - 24th January 2007

Simon Hampson mlist at symbiosis.com.au
Tue Jan 30 05:42:49 EST 2007

Symbiosis
Wednesday 10pm - 12am
Melbourne, Australia
102.7 FM Triple R

Streaming live online at: http://www.rrr.org.au/
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/symbiosisradio
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/coishii

with Simon Hampson

A journey through experimental sound textures and rhythms.

Headphones recommended.

I am always looking for new sounds. Drop me an email or give me a call on
the show - I would love to hear from you.

Email: simon at symbiosis.com.au

--
Monday 29th January, 2007

Hi folks,

A nice quiet show last week - resting ahead of a crazy Australia Day
weekend! We roamed the globe, starting out in the Ukraine, moving to
Australia/South Africa, then to Rotterdam and on to Venice. Suffice to say,
the sounds were varied!

Coming up:

31st January, 2007: Finishing off the somewhat languishing Summer feel that
I have enjoyed since Christmas. There are a whole heap of new net releases,
field recordings and sounds from around the world to work into the mix. Tune
in and chill out.

February: The Idealist, Robert Horton, The return of the Symbiosis Label
Focus..

Coming up: Esa Ruoho (Lackluster), Aidan Baker, Aaron Ximm, RF, Vitor
Joaquim

Thanks for listening,

Simon.

--

Symbiosis Playlist - 24th January 2007

Summer edition cruising on..

--

Artist :: Track :: Album/Link :: Label (if applicable)

Kotra and Zavoloka :: out of nowhere :: Wag The Swing :: Kvitnu

Chris Rainier & De Wet Van Der Spuy :: in the desert there are so many stars
:: The Humming Of Wires :: www.myspace.com/chrisrainier

Text of Light :: (excerpt) :: Rotteram.1 :: Room40

Steven Feld :: sunday bells of venice :: The Time Of Bells 4 :: Voxlox/Earth
Ear

Murcof :: mapa :: Martes :: Leaf

Kabutogani :: sordid details following :: [a]E[s]TH[et]ICS :: aB.100

Front Of Van :: niles :: Acid Cassette :: frontofvan at yahoo.com.au

Jgrzinich :: kinetic sense :: Intimations :: CMR

Hi God People :: drak (boulder green mountain) :: Hi God People & Dead C
Split 12" :: Nervous Jerk

Various Artists :: no. 9 :: 8, 8.5, 9. remixes :: Fat Cat

Chadhuhng :: blue :: The Lunch Boats :: jonnymiller1998 at hotmail.com

Richard Garet :: for shimpei takeda :: Intrinsic Motion :: Non Visual
Objects

Chris Smith :: your tunnel :: Bad Orchestra :: Death Valley Records

Andrey Kiritchenko :: moonshinermx56 (Cray remix) :: Bees & Honey ::
Zeromoon

Taylor Deupree :: forest/opaque :: Opaque (+re) :: Room40

Miller & Fiam :: wise coward :: Tea For Two :: Meupe

Cornelius :: wataridori :: Sensuous :: Warner Music