[Microsound-announce] february: actions in Berlin

paulo raposo :: sirr sirr at sirr-ecords.com
Mon Jan 29 18:46:04 EST 2007

2007.02...

Opening of Exhibition Found Tapes Found Sounds Found Recorders
performance by Paulo Raposo

Gallery Takt Wühlischstrasse. 56 ,
Friedrichshain U+S-Bahn Ostkreuz
SAT 03.02. from 18.00 hours onwards
http://www.taktberlin.org/

the event is part of das kleine field recordings festival
http://kleine-frf.blogspot.com/

if you around, and you are tired of the Transmediale, come and say hello.
but if you are not tired then:

my video intitled "Verbatim" will be screened at transmediale fancyest spot
in the same day:

 // HANDCLAPS
"Essays on Radio: Can I have 2 minutes of your time" > Cronica, PT 2005, 60m
SAT 03.02. - 21:00
MARIA AM OSTBAHNHOF
http://www.clubtransmediale.de

either way is possible. either way is nice to see you there.

best
Paulo Raposo

now out:

// 'Hades', Marc Behrens & Paulo Raposo http://www.and-oar.org