[Microsound-announce] some perfect curtains - new release

Marco Lucchi marco_lucchi at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 05:02:48 EST 2007

http://www.webbedhandrecords.com/wh075.html

some perfect curtains is a sort of anthology of my latest work
it shows my love for the audio scores (not only the music) of films
they are kind of movies without images (well, sometimes with images...)
and they are some very acousmatic works
they are ending or opening titles of imaginary films too
and they "promote" me as a composer of music for films to come
at the same time they lead towards another project i'm going to start
this project shall be a cover project
and will feature an ensemble playing a repertory of ambient, experimental,
non-academic contemporary music

the curtains remind me of the pythagoric and orphic attitude to sound, music and imagination
and to the matching mole's visions by robert wyatt
--Marco Lucchi, 2006
www.musichevirtuali.org

http://www.webbedhandrecords.com/wh075.html

http://www.archive.org/details/wh075