[Microsound-announce] silken tofu propaganda: formatt - n'institu

silken tofu info at silkentofu.org
Tue Jan 2 06:17:37 EST 2007

silken tofu is proud to present a new release by belgian sound artist
formatt.

n'institu is a 20-minute blend of avantgarde, noise, microsound and
illbient.
info and sound snippets can be found at http://www.silkentofu.org

--

still available:
chromascope . sleep paralysis cdr

upcoming:
formatt . did we ever consider postmodernism? cdr
velvet narcosis cdr

--

silken tofu now also has some releases in stock from other labels. these
are mostly items we received through trades and that i'm offering for

--

there will be a release party for the new formatt release, where two
other formatt releases will be presented as well; 'did we ever consider

more info about the release party;
http://www.odradek.net
http://www.silkentofu.org
http://www.jancolle.be