[Microsound-announce] The Sonics of Art Spaces - New MP3 Compilation

John Kannenberg john at stasisfield.com
Mon Dec 17 05:41:00 EST 2007

Stasisfield is pleased as punch on the snack table at a gallery
opening to announce its first new MP3 release in over a year.

THE SONICS OF ART SPACES

an MP3 compilation featuring
GLENN BACH
CHRISTOPHER DELAURENTI
ANNE GUTHRIE
MIKE HALLENBECK
JOHN KANNENBERG
MY FUN
steve roden
TAU (M. MOORE)

In November 2006, Stasisfield curator John Kannenberg compiled a
series of tracks focusing on the acoustics of art museums and
galleries around the world for an episode of Patrick McGinley's
framework:afield program on ResonanceFM, London. Now a little over a
year (and one source file-destroying hard drive crash) later, the
tracks from the original program are presented here along with
additional material. Original pieces by Glenn Bach, Anne Guthrie,
John Kannenberg, My Fun and steve roden are now joined by new works
courtesy of Christopher Delaurenti, Mike Hallenbeck and Tau (M. Moore).

This compilation is closed Mondays, with extended hours and free
admission on Thursdays. Members save an additional 10% off tickets to
the compilation's lecture series.

And it's available for download here:

http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/year06/sf-6001.html

Also includes liner notes in a downloadable pdf booklet.

PREVENT CARPAL TUNNEL.

Subscribe to our NEW RELEASES RSS FEED and never manually download a
Stasisfield release again.

http://www.stasisfield.com/feed/newreleases.xml

COMING UP:

New MP3 releases by