[Microsound-announce] med.mud::crib.sheet

Erik Maes erik.maes at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 23 13:03:30 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.

I'm very proud to present my first album, which is entitled crib.sheet.
Crib.sheet was commisioned by Oosterse Rijders
<http://www.oosterserijders.nl>, a local artist collective. It was
recorded and mixed entirely al the Oosterse Rijders' projectroom, using
samples recorded at and around the location and databended video and
photographic footage.

The endproduct is a CDR with 18 titles and comes in just short of 40
minutes. All titles were lifted from my spam folder.

A couple of tracks, to give an impression:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~dwaes/audio/presentatie/04%20-%20December%20Conscience.mp3

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dwaes/audio/presentatie/05%20-%20Fridge%20Gumbo.mp3

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dwaes/audio/presentatie/14%20-%20Unit%20Undercover.mp3

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dwaes/audio/presentatie/17%20-%20Dated%20Observance.mp3

The album costs eur. 7,- plus postage (which is eur. 2,- in Europe and
2,50 elsewhere) and can be ordered through paypal at
erik.maes at xs4all.nl

--
Groet, Erik/med.mud