[Microsound-announce] News: Radio & Performances

Sirr sirr at sirr-ecords.com
Fri Apr 20 13:57:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

first, i'll be doing a couple of performances this month. so if you
are in the area
I hope to see you there.  come and say hello!

| Apr 27 - Festival Enter, Sautiai, Lithuania
| Apr 29 -  La Casa Encendida, Madrid, Spain

Next Radio Shows

| Sound of Space
Fridays, 20.30, / repeats Monday 11.00 : GMT +0
Radio Zero/ Member of Radia
http://radio.ist.utl.pt/

Apr  20 -  Alvin Curran: Sounds and Views from the Magnetic Garden
Apr  27 - Kiyoshi Mizutani: Scenary of the border
May 04 - Michael Northam: Autumnal
May 11 - Backyards: Interview with Gilles Aubry

prevous podcasts: feed://podcast.radio.ist.utl.pt/soundofspace.xml

| 2 ao Quadrado
next: 28 to 29 April, 01.00-7.00 am,  GMT +0
RDP, National Radio,
6 hours of field-recordings, modern composition and a lot more.
(by Pedro Coelho, Inês Almeida, M.A. Gonçalves && Paulo Raposo)
www.rdp.pt

-----
+
New Sirr release:

| Pedro Carneiro
| Improbable Transgressions
| sirr028
http://www.sirr-ecords.com

feat. , Stephan Mathieu, Convolution Brothers, Chris Brown, Ivan Franco,
  Brandon Labelle,Joao Pedro Oliveira, Andre Sier, Cristian Vogel,
Ralf Wehowsky
(out late april)

i'll send an announcement on this new release later on)

hope  to see you & hear from you
somewhere.
Paulo Raposo

Paulo Raposo
http://www.sirr-ecords.com/pauloraposo
http://www.sirr-ecords.com

www.mypace.com/sirrlabel

radio: Sound of Space
feed://podcast.radio.ist.utl.pt/soundofspace.xml
Radio: 2 ao quadrado (coming soon)