[Microsound-announce] Symbiosis Playlist - 4th April 2007 (New Sounds)

Simon Hampson mlist at symbiosis.com.au
Tue Apr 10 08:12:13 EDT 2007

Symbiosis
Wednesday 10pm - 12am
Melbourne, Australia
102.7 FM Triple R

Streaming live online at: http://www.rrr.org.au/
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/symbiosisradio
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/coishii

with Simon Hampson

A journey through experimental sound textures and rhythms.

Headphones recommended.

I am always looking for new sounds. Drop me an email or give me a call on
the show - I would love to hear from you.

Email: simon at symbiosis.com.au

--
Tuesday 10th April

Hi folks,

Last week featured a great wrap up of some new releases and new sounds that
have arrived this last month or so. It¹s nice to be back to the new release
show at the start of the month.

There is a lot coming up over the coming months so tune in and kick back.

Wednesday 11th April: A look at the work of Taylor Deupree and a chat with
the man himself.

Taylor Deupree (NY, 12k) starts his national tour on Thursday 12th April,
presented by Room40. Symbiosis is co-presenting the Melbourne show on
Saturday 14th April @ Northcote Social Club.

Melbourne poster: http://www.symbiosis.com.au/
National dates: http://room40.org/events.shtml

www.12k.com

Coming up: Vitor Joaquim, Taylor Deupree, Esa Ruoho (Lackluster), Aidan
Baker, Aaron Ximm, RF

Cheers,

Simon.

--

Symbiosis Playlist ­ 4th April, 2007

A look at some new sounds that have slid across the Symbiosis desk and hard
drive this last month.

Artist :: Track :: Album/Link :: Label (if applicable)
**Net Label Release

Yellow6 :: pleasure/pain :: Painted Sky :: Resonant

Si-Cut.DB :: marshRendered :: http://www.douglasbenford.co.uk

Lusine :: flat (lusine remix) :: Podgelism :: Ghostly International

Derek Holzer :: metallophone drift :: Connected Dots. Connected Ideas v/a ::
Frozen Elephants Music

Phillip Pietruschka :: lacuna :: Itinerant Labours :: Cajid Media

Frank Bretschneider :: digitron :: A Snapshot From Domino 2007 v/a ::
www.abconcerts.be

I8U :: 3 :: Grasshopper Morphine :: http://www.i8u.com

Ben Owen :: 20070501 2e :: Connected Dots. Connected Ideas v/a :: Frozen
Elephants Music

Stefan Schneider & friends :: - :: La Monte Youngs 'composition 1960 # 7' ::
www.mapstation.de

Kate Carr :: wash the boat :: Testing :: Standard Klik Music **

My Brightest Diamond :: dragongly (murcof) :: Tear It Down - Remixes For
"Bring Me The Workhorse" :: Asthmatic Kitty

Lujibilden & Piloten :: so where's the buffalos? :: Rufs :: Fenetre

Steven Feld :: iraq world peace bell, with Rahim AlHaj :: The Time of Bells
4 :: Volvox/Earth Ear

Net Labels

Standard Klik Music: http://www.standard-music.net/