[Microsound-announce] Peck School of the Arts now hiring

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Wed Apr 4 14:20:21 EDT 2007

Hello-
The program where I teach in Milwaukee, WI has begun searches for six
new faculty in the media arts for Fall 2007:

Audio Arts
Physical Computing & Interactivity
Film/Video/New Genre
Conceptual Studies (film and media theory and history)
Motion Graphics & Animation
Photography

If you have a masters degree, a strong portfolio and teaching
experience (or experiences which you feel are equivalent), I
encourage you to apply.  All positions are being searched on an on-
going basis so submit your application and support materials ASAP.

For position and application information, visit:
http://www.uwm.edu/~type/FilmDept/Hirings/base.htm.

Thanks!
Rob D.
--