[Microsound-announce] many mouths

David @ Audiobulb dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 02:10:30 EDT 2006

Hi microsound list - I have a project underway that will really suit your
work and I hope as many people as possible will participate

----------------------------------

"many mouths" is a potential audiobulb project > for the
project page

the idea is as follows

each artist is invited to send a file to audiobulb AT NOSPAM
gmail.com

the file must be one bar of original music @ exactly 120
bpm

in wav or aiff format

the file must be titled as such
"artist_name-music_name-manymouths"

these pockets of sound will be stitched together to form a
piece - maybe many minutes long

each artist can send a maximum of four files

---------------------------------

I guess it is possible that the project could be released in
the future in some format - to cover this eventuality please
include the following statement:::

I "NAME" give audiobulb records permission to reproduce,
distribute and collect income on the following music

Artist name and track name

Via CD, CD-R or digital distribution

I understand that Audiobulb Records will pay all proceeds
obtained (net profit) to charity.

Audiobulb Records