[Microsound-announce] One year of Textures, 11th edition in Montreal this weekend

scant intone kh4nfuc1us at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:52:57 EDT 2006

T E X T U R E S _ 1 1

//INFO//
Textures is a series of deep-listening events held on the last Saturday of
each month at Pharmacie Esperanza in Montreal. These salon-style concerts
focus mainly on live performances of experimental and electronic music in a
comfortable and intimate setting. The show this month will mark one year of
this series, which has featured performances by the following artists:
Nathan McNinch, Subtle Movements, Scant Intone, Deluge, Paul Keeley, I8U,
Tomas Phillips, Clonal Machina, Kolumkilli, Wapstan, Various, Esther B,
Mehta Youngs, Pon De Replay, Metis Yeti, Shoebomber, Vorpal, Darcin, Blakkar
Noir, Blunderspublik, UniSecs, Maikko, Joshua Treble, Joda Clement, Grkzgl,
Frivolous, Meek, The Fold, Emulsion, Snork and Pimilk.

We are very excited to be gearing up for another year of shows. If you are a
musician who is interested to get involved in our future events, please
contact us.

//DETAILS//
Samedi, 30 Septembre 2006 / Saturday, September 30 2006

Textures_11: Lesbian Fight Club, Scant Intone, Gyges, Aircraft!
La Salle D'Attente, 5490 St-Laurent
21h / 9 pm, 5$

//LINKS//
http://www.panospria.com