[Microsound-announce] up comming naw tour dates and release up date

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Mon Sep 25 10:08:16 EDT 2006

Hello,

This is going to be a really short one...a short message and short tour.
The new record titled "city saturate" is nearly done
(phew finally) and off to mastering in a few short weeks.
To celebrate this I have booked a very short 3 city tour before I take a small
break from playing live shows untill the new year when this new record on noise
facotry records comes out in feb 2007.

Hopefully Ill get to see some familar and meet some new faces at these next few
shows:

09/26/2006 - the beaver - toronto, ca
with meek and greater explosives

10/04/2006 - salon daome - montreal, ca
with deadbeat, heart&soul and dj cyan

10/06/2006 - freehouse lounge - ottawa, ca
with phunktokta and dj jason p

for thoughs of you who cant wait for new naw studio material you can find new
studio tracks from naw on a few recently released compliations:

noise factory records sampler vol 3 more info about that can be found here:
http://noisefactoryrecords.com

and

stratagem-musik's consumer vs. user remixed compliation for more information go
here: http://www.stratagem-musik.com

enjoy and hope to see some of you out over the next 2 weeks and looking forward
to making it out for a more extensive tour in the winter and spring time.

take care

neil
aka naw