[Microsound-announce] Mousikelab artgallery

marco messina marcomessina at mousikelab.it
Tue Sep 19 14:39:53 EDT 2006

Mousikelab artgallery new exhibition

http://www.mousikelab.it/home.htm

This month we have Newa Zaretti works.

Newa Zaretti aka newArt born 18.03.77
I live and work in the province of Como in Lombardy, Italy, where i was born
and grew up. I spent my teenage years wondering from Novara to Bologna,
Milan and Spain. I graduated at the Accademy Belle Arti of Brera in Milan
where my creative interest in Body Art began in all its variantes. From
Tattoo art, body painting, theatre make-up (collaborating with the theatre
company Hasta&Basta Sondrio), I design, paint and photograph.
For me anything which can be expressed "with and on" the body gives rise to
curiosity and research:
THE SKIN IS LIKE A WHITE CANVAS, TO EXPLORE AND ON WHICH TO IMPRESS IMAGES
AND SENSATIONS.
Amongst my other interests are the study and practice of Raqs Sharqui
midle-eastern dance and culture and Hula a Polinesian dance.

Mousikelab is an electronic label:
http://www.mousikelab.com