[Microsound-announce] foundry alldayer, 30 september | bleepfest @ ica, 7 october

imax imax at slowsound.net
Thu Sep 14 20:25:53 EDT 2006

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM
LIE DOWN AND BE COUNTED

'Quality avant chillage' BBCi
'Unadulterated bliss .' RESONANCE FM

Two big gigs coming up, new radio to download, photos to look at. Enjoy it! Best, slow sound system

 --------------

 SLOW SOUND SYSTEM AT THE FOUNDRY, 30 SEPTEMBER

The slow sound system returns to its ancestral home at The Foundry on Saturday 30 September, for an all dayer of dj-ing, music and mediawerks.
We're playing in the afternoon from 3pm, joined by our friends from Uglyfunk and RedzeroRadio.

This is one of The Foundry's rare daylong music sessions ... make sure you're here to see it! More at www.foundry.tv.

Free to get in. See you there.

---------------

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM AT BLEEPFEST: ICA, 7 OCTOBER

We're also dj-ing at this year's Bleepfest, an excellent-looking old-style laptop jam. We're on twice, as slow sound system in the afternoon and again,
in badass mode as unslowsoundsystem from 10-30-midnight in the bar.

Other artists include Deprogram, Sleep Machine, Thorsten from Highpointlowlife and our friends Fisk Industries.

Things begin at 2pm, and it should cost £5-10 to get in. Full details at http://mstation.org/bleepfest.

----------------

LAST 'SMALL PIECES' SHOW NOW ONLINE

The final Small Pieces show of the season is now online in our Resonance 104.4fm radio archive. Replay this and previous shows at www.slowsound.net.
Happy listening!

We'll be back on the airwaves sometime in the Autumn.

-----------------

SONAR 2006 PHOTOS @ THE WIRE WEBSITE

Our favourite music magazine, The Wire, has used some of iMax's photos for its Sonar 2006 photoexhibition. Check it out at www.thewire.co.uk/web/picture.php  - some nice shots of Tunng, Richard Chartier and Kimmo Pohjonen.

You can see more iMax photoproduct on his Flickr photostream: www.flickr.com/photos/_imax/sets/1338774/.

----------------

Ends

slow sound system
lie down and be counted

info at slowsound.net
www.slowsound.net

-----

in league w/ [no.signal] | sprawl | highpointlowlife | midrange | frequenzen

-----

'small pieces', Resonance FM radio archive 2004-2006
http://www.slowsound.net

live sets archive w/we're breaking up, motion, recon, crucial
felix/timeblind, sebastien roux, adam butler/vert and more
http://www.slowsound.net

'there is no hidden meaning', out now on kabuki kore
http://www.kabukikore.net

-----
-----

'midrange sessions', forthcoming on coombe records
http://www.coomberecords.com

slow sound system vs. posset, 'entropy sessions' out now on kabuki kore
http://www.kabukikore.net

'first steps' out now on grain of sound
http://www.grainofsound.com

imax photogallery : kill yr speed
http://www.flickr.com/photos/_imax
http://www.lomohomes.com/imax

[no.signal] : promoters of genius
http://no-signal.net

highpointlowlife : bitmapped indie goodness since 98
http://www.highpointlowlife.com

bbc experimental pages : self-facilitating media node
http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/experimental

sprawl club : 10.5 years of underground sound
http://www.sprawl.org.uk

fail / list : the information
http://failme.net/list

london headphones festival
http://www.state51.org/placard

frequenzen, every week on resonance 104.4fm
http://www.frequenzen.co.uk

sonomu : sound noise music
http://www.sonomu.net

kultureflash : headlines from london
http://www.kultureflash.net

-----

no? reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.