[Microsound-announce] BiP_HOp Generation ::: Summer 2006 Playlist

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 8 05:26:20 EDT 2006

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Wednesday evenings  : 19:10 - 20:30 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

Summer 2006 Playlist

  ARTIST      ALBUM     label

Motohiro Nakashima : I dreamt of constellations sang (Loaf)
Animal Collective : feels (Fat Cat)
Mandelbrot Set : all our actions are constantly repeated (Highpoint
Lowlife)
Guapo : twisted stemls (Aurora b)
Many Fingers : our worn shadow (Acuarela)
VA. BiP_HOp Generation vol. 8 (BiP_HOp)
Felix Kubin : atoma exi mono (Solnze)
Leichtmetall : wir sind blumen (Karaoke Kalk)
Gang Gang Dance : god's money (The Social Registry)
Atone : un an (Autres Directions)
Ultra Milkmaids & Vance Orchestra : milk orchestra (Thisco)
Rafael Toral : space (Staubgold)
Consor : mesantropia (Creaked)
Robert Lippok : robot (Western Vinyl)
Michael Bentley : this world (The Foundry)
Vitor Joaquim : flow (Cronica)
Ted Milton : odes (Autoprod.)
Richard Chartier + Taylor Deupree : specification. fifteen (L-ne)
Giddy Motors : do easy (Fat Cat)
Schneider TM : skoda mluvit (City Slang)
Pere Ubu : why I hate women (Glitterhouse)
Wang Inc : woods roads (Context)
Gintas K : lengvai (Cronica)
Paul Wirkus : deformation professionnelle (Staubgold)
Bexar Bexar : tropism (Western Vinyl)
Hypo + EDH : the correct use of pets (Active Suspension)
Ensemble : s/t (Fat Cat)
Shuta Hasunuma : s/t (Western Vinyl)
Shugo Tokumaru : l. s. t. (Active Suspension)
Voices And Organs : orphanage (Western Vinyl)
VA. Fat Cat sampler 2006 (Fat Cat)
Zenzile meet High Tone : zentone (Jarring Effects)
Marshall Watson : math and other world problems (Highpoint Lowlife)
Orla Wren : butterfly wings make (Expanding)
Isan : plans drawn in pencil (Morr Music)
VA. Folk Off! (Sunday Best)
Andrew Duke : consumer vs. user (Phtalo)
Drop The Lime : we never sleep (Tigerbeat6)
VA. Talitres is 5 (Talitres)
Yoshio Machida : naada (Amorfon)
Mathias Delplanque : ma chambre quand je n'y suis pas (Mondes
Elliptiques)
Et Ret : gasworks (Western Vinyl)
VA. Post Office (Telegraph/Logistic)
Niobe : white hats (Tomlab)