[Microsound-announce] looking for radios

Andras Hargitai andras.hargitai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 06:05:54 EDT 2006

Hi all,

As you may now, I have a radio show called VBR presenting various
netaudio music, now it is aired here in Hungary on 4 radio stations.
Radio Periscope - http://fm.moire.hu - fm+netradio
Radioe.hu - http://www.radioe.hu - netradio
Epere - http://eper.elte.hu - fm+netradio
Radir Radio - http://www.radirradio.hu - fm radio
Podcast and archives: http://www.bitlabrecords.com/vbr

As imho netlabels should have more 'analogue' or 'irl' opportunities I
am looking for new - especially FM - radios who would air VBR shows.
If you happen to know anyone who is interested or it is you who is
interested, contact me off list on my mail address. Many thanks!

Best,
András
Bitlab/Cod/VBR