[Microsound-announce] cod009-on_14-aqua with remix by diana bobics

banyek soutiengorge at freemail.hu
Fri May 5 15:25:45 EDT 2006

hi all,

thought to send it to you:

Complementary Distribution’s 9th release is “Aqua”,
processed guitar ambient music from Japan, by Aogu Yoshida.
“Endlessly, Sweetly and Slightly”, his debut at the highly
respected Portugese netlabel was a huge success.
The sum of his simple, warm, aero-mood guitar floatings and
drones is truly regarded as a novelty and this novelty is
probably something we can call art. The titles and the
tracklist represent infinity as well which is present in all
of our movements. The sounds and feelings gently
reverberated through them, are more complex here, though the
main concept which is realised in the tonal atmospheres
stays the same from “Just Think Again” to “Just Think
again”. This last track is a well done rework by dia aka
Diana Bobics the fine artist and sound designer who debuted
on Complementary Distribution before Aqua. Take a walk in
the afternoon with this release, and you will indeed just
think again.

http://www.bitlabrecords.com/cod/cod009.html

hope your ears will enjoy this. :)

Andras

3.000,- Ft ajándék fotókidolgozás, minden digitális fényképezőgép vásárláshoz.
FotoMarket Online Fotóáruház - http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,99786,162268/click.prm