[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 03/10-05-06

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Thu May 4 18:04:24 EDT 2006

  ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Miércoles/Wednesday 15h -www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com ·Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/

  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 03/10-05-06

      01. WHITEHOUSE
Track:  Language Recovery / Guru / Killing Hurts Give You The Secret / Nzambi ia lufua
Album: Asceticists 2006
Label: Susan Lawly

  02. COEVAL
Track: Eolo No Cesa Aun
Album: Distante
Label: -N

  03. TITAN AND YEZ
Track: Edit 01
Album: Cancel, Don't Save, Save
Label: -N

  04. IRISH
Track: Daidokoro 1-reception-
Album: Manufactures
Label: -N

05. DAEDELUS
Track: Our Last Stand / Noveau Nova / At My Heels / Never None The Wiser
Album: Denies The Day's Demise
Label: Ninja Tune

  Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así, responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

  Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have considered it could be interesting for you. If that's not your case, then reply us with this subject for the message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out from the mailing. Thank you

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com