[Microsound-announce] twin cities laptop performers wanted

Mike Hallenbeck junior at juniorbirdman.com
Wed Mar 29 10:41:44 EST 2006

Greetings!

I'm looking for laptop performers for this event, Laptops Unplugged III.
Tuesday April 25th, Acadia Theater in Minneapolis. As implied, we've done
2 others in the past. We have about 5 performers right now, and I'd like
to at least double that number.

Laptops Unplugged III is a performance wherein a number of folks perform
on (you guessed it) their laptops, seated throughout the venue, with only
the computer's self-contained speakers for amplification-- no external
speakers or anything. It'll be about 30 minutes long, and there'll be no
program except that everyone come prepared to use audio that'll leave
enough space to interact with what everyone else is doing.

The date I've booked is Tuesday April 25th. Please let me know as soon as
you can if you'd like to play, so that I can list you in the promotional
materials. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks!

Mike Hallenbeck
junior at juniorbirdman.com