[Microsound-announce] [REMINDER] Vague Terrain - Sat. March 25th w/ 11t1, I am Robot and Proud, Sourfly, VJ Nokami, and DJ Ether.Mann

Neil Wiernik neil at phoniq.net
Wed Mar 22 07:06:42 EST 2006

Hello friends,

This is a brief reminder of our event on Saturday March 25th at The Artbar in
the Gladstone Hotel.
We're very excited be hosting a party that serves as
a launch party for 11t1s new album Tracks (Suburb Records,  UK) and is
the informal Toronto kick-off for I am Robot and Prouds The  Electricity
in your House wants to Sing (Darla Records, USA) which will  be
officially released on March 21st. We have also recruited our old  friend
Sourfly to bring his distinct brand of bleep n bass to the  Artbar. Also
participating is VJ Nokami, who will be playing alongside  the live acts
and vague terrain resident DJ Ether. Mann.

We have some audio to share this month:

Sourfly has provided us with a recent track, it is available at :
http://www.vagueterrain.net/content/archives/mp3/sourfly-Who_Knows_2.6.mp3

Greg recently recorded a minimal techno mix unit structures volume one
which features jeff milligan, naw, marc houle, bruno pronsato, andy vaz,
and many other vital producers past, present, and future. It is
available as a .zip archive at:
http://www.vagueterrain.net/content/archives/mp3/unit_structures_v1.zip

If you are interested in learning more about our feature artists this
month, please aim your browser at any of the following links:

http://www.vagueterrain.net/content/events.html
http://www.robotandproud.com
http://www.eleventyone.net
http://www.nokami.com

Thanks for the continued support!

Neil Wiernik & Greg Smith
curators/editors
http://www.vagueterrain.net

--
saturday march 25th - vague terrain presents...

I am robot and proud - darla / duotone /
11t1 - srl / famefame /
sourfly - alieninflux
dj / ether.mann - vague terrain
vj / nokami /