[Microsound-announce] Thinkbox performs June 30: Windsor/Detroit

Mark Laliberte obscure at marklaliberte.com
Thu Jun 29 10:38:20 EDT 2006

Just a quick note re: the Thinkbox performance event that's happening Fri
June 30 @ 8pm at the Art Gallery of Windsor, in association with our
exhibition 'Archive' (which features work by all current members of
Thinkbox & runs until the end of July)... if you are in the
Windsor/Detroit area this Friday, please join us! Otherwise, I've included
some links to follow to see excerpts from the exhibition.

Thinkbox: Archive
@ Art Gallery of Windsor (Canada)
401 Riverside Drive West, Windsor
- Dates of exhibition: May 13 - July 30, 2006
- Performance Event: June 30, 8pm

.........official gallery exhibition information sheet downloadable here:
http://www.artgalleryofwindsor.com/documents/page5.pdf

.........installation views and opening night shots from the exhibition
are located here:
http://www.thinkbox.ca/agw-install.html

.........a peek at my work 'Overnight' (2003), installed in the stairwell
at the Art Gallery of
Windsor, with a lovely view of the Detroit skyline in the background:
http://www.thinkbox.ca/agw-overnight.html

ABOUT:  Thinkbox is a project-based collective whose work intersects with
mass culture through a variety of initiatives ranging from gallery
installations, performances, and the release of audio/video products.
'Archive' brings together the latest sound and visual works by the
six-member core of Thinkbox, which consists of Christopher Bissonnette,
Mark Laliberte, Chris McNamara, Steve Roy, Rob Theakston and Bill Van Loo.