[Microsound-announce] Andrew Duke--Consumer vs. User remix competition now "live"

Andrew Duke andrew at andrew-duke.com
Sun Jun 18 23:20:02 EDT 2006

Hello, microsounders.

The Andrew Duke--Consumer vs. User remix contest is now "live" on
http://andrew-duke.com and http://stratagem-musik.com and running until
August 31, 2006.  The best resulting remixes will be released on
Stratagem Musik and great prizes are up for grabs including software,
magazine subscriptions, books, CDs-ROMs, and CDs.

Even if you decide not to enter the contest, there are 385 WAV samples
(available as 24bit and 16bit) from my  Consumer vs. User album
(http://www.phthalo.com/cat.php?cat=phth40) available for free download
on http://andrew-duke.com

I do hope, though, that some of you on this list will enter the contest.

Thanks.
Take care.
Andrew

--